Apr 23, 2017

The Dumb Dumb Chronicles

The past and karma certainly come home to roost...

"I am shaken to my core by all this. I have never stolen from anyone in my life, and I cannot even fathom how someone could risk incurring such karma for base, short term monetary gain. I am sure it happens every day, but I firmly believe as the Apostle Paul said, “What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his own soul?”
Anyone who knows me and knows my body of work from listening to this show over the past 20 years knows that I am all about the truth and doing what is right, and that is what my wife and I have done ALL ALONG, and we will be fully vindicated from these baseless allegations." --Sean David Morton in a statement to Coast to Coast AM about charges made by the SEC that Morton swindled investors out of more than $6,000,000.00. Morton had a judgement issued against him and owes the SEC over $12,000,000.00.

"Make my words true, make my tongue straight..."  --Sean David Morton in a prayer prior to a lecture at the June 1993 UFO Expo West.  Morton was selling an audio tape he claimed had a sound that would "clear haunted houses" and stop alien abductions.

Speaking of Morton and the past, for a good laugh you can read The Vajra Chronicles.  This was back in 1994 where Morton claimed he could use a technique taught to him by monks in a Tibetan monastery.  Morton claims to channel his grandson from the future.  Problem is, Morton doesn't have any kids and the things he claimed would happen never came to pass - not surprising considering Morton's psychic hit rate is dismal at best.  What good is a psychic who cannot even see his own future legal troubles?

Read the investigation that exposed The Shameless Psychic and His Prophey of Lies.




No comments:

Bunk Psychic Released from Prison