Apr 27, 2013

Dark Matters Radio, Tuesday April 30th

Okay, just this once


I think I'm crazier than the people claiming UFOs and aliens are here checking out Earth.  Siriusly, I must be a nut because I have been talked into appearing on Don Ecker's radio program this coming Tuesday, April 30th to discuss the recent film Sirius starring "Commander" Steven Greer (yes, you read correctly, "commander").  

I have seen the Sirius film and it lived up to absolutely nothing it was hyped as being.  Tune in to Dark Matters Radio http://www.dqrm.com/ on April 30th to hear all about it.

I'll be joining the ever politically incorrect Don Ecker and a cast of characters including David Biedny (aka Angry Human) and Lance Moody.  Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!  Just for this one time only though, kids.  Life without UFOs and the nuts, fanatics, and delusional fruitcakes that go along with them has been very good.

No comments:

Bunk Psychic Released from Prison